Throwback Thursday: I remember when I used to complain about running when it was below 30 degrees outside. But not to worry: the DC area is 92 degrees (and feels like 105) at 7 pm. That seems to even it out.
16 Notes/ Hide
- liftheavybeawesome likes this
- fortheloveofhope said: I love and hate that about living here — both extremes!
- fortheloveofhope likes this
- cupcakeconditioning likes this
- joepinecone reblogged this from runningwithcrohns
- runslikeapenguin said: I prefer below 30 like whoa.
- charlesonthemove likes this
- 3quartersalice likes this
- bibbermanblack likes this
- reficere likes this
- kvknowsherfun likes this
- karicanrun likes this
- seechrisrun likes this
- emilydoesscience likes this
- runningwithcrohns posted this